Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 7 Lag between action

Hi,

Since I have my iPhone 5S with iOS7, I have experienced a certain lag while navigating quickly between apps, main screen, multitask screen,... which I thought was only because I was too quick. This was more a feeling at the beginning. The thing is that, I have left my "professionnal" iPhone 4 with iOS6 and I can now confirm it is not a feeling but a real lag between finger actions.

Examples you can test yourselves are:

- Opening any small app, like 'notes'. Closing using the physical button at the bottom of your iPhone and when closed, trying to slide to the other app panel on the right (sliding left). You have to be quick but not so quick. I am sure, that ,statiscally (depending on your speed doing the slide), nothing will happen and you will stay on the same screen.

- when you have an incoming call, is the sliding to accept the call first time working? me never !

It looks like there is a 1 seconde lag between each finger action now. (at least when changing app)

If you can try the same with iOS6, you will experience no issues.

Having a responsive OS is one of the reason I have always been fan of Apple iPhone. But now, this is beginning to be really anoying. Half of my actions are not taken into account now. I have tested this on all iOS7 devices I have around me and the result is the same. Nobody can ignore that.

Looks like Apple have killed a bit of their advance with iOS7

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 6:25 AM

1 reply

ios 7 Lag between action

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.