Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading to os maverick/ios 7, when I transfer an album from my iTunes library on my Mac to my iPad, two strange things happen that have never happened before. The album art work is wrong..and the song order differs from the CD?

Sorry for the long title...my first Q in this forum.

Ever since i upgraded to maverikcs on my Mac and IOS 7 on my third gen Ipad and iphone 4s I've had problems with transfering songs from my mac library using itunes. I've had this problem when transfering the songs within itunes when i drag the albums I've burned from CDs ive purchased via wifi..and also via usb cable. The album art work is from some other album in my library and often, the song order is wrong in some random order. In the end, when I look at my libarry on my IOS devices, nothing looks right.

Ideas?

Thanks to you all for your ideas!

RMSESQ

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 7:54 AM

There are no replies.

Since upgrading to os maverick/ios 7, when I transfer an album from my iTunes library on my Mac to my iPad, two strange things happen that have never happened before. The album art work is wrong..and the song order differs from the CD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.