Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 ios 7.0.3 I can't unlock my iPhone No response from the screen. Please HELP!

Iphone 5 ios 7.0.3 I can't unlock my iPhone 😟

No responce from the screan. Please HELP!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 9:42 AM

16 replies

Nov 12, 2013 9:58 AM in response to xslogger

Can you power it off and on? Press the sleep button and wait for the slide to power off screen to appear. Swipe the bar from left to right. Once the phone has totally shut down press the sleep button again and hold it until the apple logo appears.

If this doesn't help try resetting your phone. Hold down both the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time and wait for the Apple logo to appear. It may take a while if you phone is really stuck. Just be patient and hold both buttons down until the logo appears. Once it appears release both buttons and wait for the phone to restart.

Jul 7, 2014 10:44 AM in response to wearegamer

I have the same problem after I upgraded to ios7.1.2 last week. The biggest problem for me is that when there is an incoming call, I can't slide to unlock to answer it. This is really annoying, and I have to call back. But this is not a good solution for me. What can I do?

BTW, I tried all the restore/reset tips online, doesn't work.

Iphone 5 ios 7.0.3 I can't unlock my iPhone No response from the screen. Please HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.