Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes says i've purchased music but it will not re-download and it is not showing up in my purchased area

I bought Demi Lovato - "Unbroken" along with multiple other music purchases but this is the only album that does not show up in my purchased area or has the feature of re-downloading when i search it into iTunes. I have a new laptop and even on my old laptop which i purchased it on, it is not re-downloadable or even re-purchasable. I am using the exactly the same iTunes iD. It is in my itunes on my old laptop but I can't download or purchase it again onto my new laptop eventhough it says it has already been purchased but it doesn't show up in my purchased area. Also, i go onto my old laptop and i meet the same problem. Hope you understand this, thanks

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 2:41 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes says i've purchased music but it will not re-download and it is not showing up in my purchased area

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.