Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I or how do I revert back to iWork 09 on my iPad? **DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP**

Hi,

Just like many others, I also dislike the recently upgraded iWork Pages and would like to know if it's possible to revert back to the prior iWork 09 version on my iPad? I only use my iPad and have a laptop that with MS/Vista OS that I rarely use and don't even know if iWork Pages is on it.

I'm not super computer literate, but do know enough to get around and get out of jams, but this one has me stumped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kathy

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 2:25 PM

3 replies

Nov 13, 2013 8:24 PM in response to Pdcali38

"a laptop that with MS/Vista OS that I rarely use and don't even know if iWork Pages is on it."

No, it does not. The iWork suite is exclusively for Apple devices, there is no native Windows version. There never will be.

The newest version of iWork supports a web-based version that works quite well in a browser on any newer computer, Mac or Windows:

https://www.icloud.com/#pages

If you use the new version of Pages, you can work on both the web version (on your Windows computer) as well as the iPad version - the documents can automatically sync over iCloud. This is not possible with the older version of Pages.

Can I or how do I revert back to iWork 09 on my iPad? **DESPERATELY SEEKING HELP**

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.