Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you lower Facetime volume?

Hi guys!

Here's my question, if anyone knows how to do this, I'd appreciate they shared the answer.

I've been to different forums where the question seems to always be if you can actually mute Facetime by simply clicking on the mic icon that shows on every conversation, but that is not my question. I want to know if you can actually lower Facetime volume (only Facetime) so that you can continue watching videos or movies without the sound from the conversation interferring. Basically the equivalent of opt + cmd + ⬇︎ on Skype

Anyone?

Thanks a lot 🙂

Mariel.

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 5:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 6:39 PM

Try using the speaker icon on the site, and changing the volume there.

2 replies

Nov 12, 2013 7:59 PM in response to sanjampet

Hey, thanks for the answer.

Though I'm not sure there is a speaker icon on MacBook Pro Facetime (I know there is one on the iPhone version), sorry if I skipped that detail.

If you are however talking about the MacBook Pro version, I'd greatly appreciate if you could tell me where I can find it, because I haven't seen it so far 😟

Thanks a lot!

Mariel.

Can you lower Facetime volume?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.