Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing a document created on ios on my Mac with Pages 5.0 wihtout sharing via icloud?

I have Pages 5.0 on my ios device and Mac. When I create a document on my Mac in Pages it will automatically appear on my Pages app on my ios. But when I create a docuemnt on my ios it will not generate on my Mac. I'm pretty sure it used to do this before 5.0.

I know I can share my documents via icloud and pull it up on my browser, but I don't want to have to edit documents on my browser. I'd imagine there has to be a way of just using the Pages app and Pages on my Mac. Is there not a way to pull up the documents I created on Pages on my iso on Pages on my Mac?

It sounds like there have been problems with the upgrade to 5.0. As I mentioned, I believe that it used to automatically generate documens created on my ios on my Mac when my computer would start. Is this soemthign I could solve to downgrading. Or am I not doing something correctly?

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 7:51 PM

4 replies

Viewing a document created on ios on my Mac with Pages 5.0 wihtout sharing via icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.