Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is having troubles with messaging after the 7.0.3 update, what can I do?

I recently installed the 7.0.3 update to my iPhone 4 from Verizon. Ever since then, I've noticed that I sometimes receieve text messages late or not even at all There are also instances where a simple one word text takes over 10 minutes to send. I've restarted my phone numerous times, reset my phone to factory settings and restored it, and I recently reset all my network settings on my phone, which had no success. I've tried these "solutions" and my phone sometimes "gitches". For example, it will show that I have no text messages at all in the app itself. Sometimes it will only show some of the texting conversations I have going on, not all of them. I have trouble sending and receiving iMessages and regular text messages. It has nothing to do with my service since I haven't been able to send and receieve texts with the same number of bars as I have had when I was successful in sending or receiving texts. I'm at a loss for ideas of what to do, besides buy a new phone. Any suggestions?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 9:39 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone is having troubles with messaging after the 7.0.3 update, what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.