Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove an application that is under another apple id?

Apple Support Community,

I purchased a Macbook Pro, 13-inch, Mid 2012, running OS X 10.9 (13A603) used on Amazon. I neglected to reset the computer upon recieving so now I am stuck with somewhat of a quagmire. I don't want to reset the computer now since I have installed most of the programs I will need for my day to day functions not to mention all my media that I was able to convert from my old PC. There is an issue I am having with the App Store trying to update "Angry Birds" but it will not continue with the update because I am entering the wrong User ID for the download. Is there anyway I can just delete this application from the update area? I noticed that when I went to download Mavericks there were updates available for applications that were already installed on the Macbook so I simply deleted the previous versions on the Macbook and downloaded the recent updates under my Apple ID. I would do this for the Angry Birds application but this would require me to purchase it when I do not want this game on my computer... Does anyone have any advice to solve my situation?

V/R,

-BR66

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 10:45 PM

There are no replies.

How can I remove an application that is under another apple id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.