Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bookmarks was deleted in safari; how to keep bookmarks and stay linked to iCloud

My Bookmarks disappeared suddenly from my favorites bar. I noticed others reported this. I read about retrieving it from my backup but could not do it myself. So I went to the Rideau Apple Store in Ottawa at the Genius bar and the support person spent over an hour to do what need to be done. We went to a date 7 days before and restored the booksmarks from there. But from what was said on these support chats, you had to deconnect Safari from icloud. We did it, we retrieved the bookmarks in the favorites bar, but as soon as we connected Safari to iCloud, it disappeared again, so we had to do it again without connecting to iCloud.

The problem is that my mini iPad does not now have the Bookmarks. I wonder how to have the bookmarks on and keep the connection to iCloud so that the iPad can be connected to this same Bookmarks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9), link to mini iPad

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 1:16 PM

There are no replies.

Bookmarks was deleted in safari; how to keep bookmarks and stay linked to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.