Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print jobs complete but don't leave queue

I have a HP Photosmart C310 which has worked fine with Mac Lion until the past few days. When I print something, the print job no longer leaves the queue unless I manually delete it. Otherwise, the next time I print, the printer still says it is trying to print the previous job.

I tried resetting the printer, (deleting and reinstalling), but that didn't fix the situation.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 6:02 PM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2013 7:34 AM in response to colleenmaura

Hi Colleenmaura,

I understand that the print job does not leave the queue after the print has completed. I would like you to follow the steps in this link by MissTeriLynn for uninstalling and reinstalling the software. There are some extra's steps that I think you need to perform to get a clean install.

LINK: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/Scanning-multiple-pages -with-HP6300-and-OS10-6-8/m-p/3107869/highlight/true#M74156

I hope this helps, let me know.

Thank you,

Advance 23

I work on behalf of HP

Print jobs complete but don't leave queue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.