Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to see ipad on itunes

I have itunes on an windows xp pc and can see and sync my ipad. I now have downloaded itunes to my new windos 8 pd but do not see any means of identifing or syncing my ipad

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2013 9:32 PM

First, if you have not yet done so, authorize your computer with your iTunes account. Second, plug in your iPad, unlock your iPad, and it should ask you if you want to Trust the computer. Tap on Trust, and it should show up through iTunes.

2 replies

Nov 13, 2013 10:31 PM in response to flomanel

Thanks flomanel for a very quick responce. All is now working, but when I first downloaded iTunes there did not appear to be anything to do with Ipad and I wondered if I had downloaded an incorrect version. I am not sure what fixed it but iTunes requested an update and after that it did ask me to authorise the account and started the sync procedure with the ipad and all the expected tabs came back. Thanks again: problem resolved.

unable to see ipad on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.