Currently Being ModeratedNov 14, 2013 5:32 AM (in response to MCaligari)
You can try:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Unsync all music and resync
- Reset all settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problems it is likely due to a problem with either iOS 7 or iTunes and yo will have to wait for an update. At least one other users has posted about the same problem.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points