Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can facebook be hacked on an iphone?

Hi - this morning, i was typing an SMS, my battery was on full (98%), but mid message, my phone seemed to switch itself on again (without actually switching off!) it displayed the apple screen that you see when you turn your phone on. And then when i tried to access facebook, it said that my 'facebook login expired', yesterday i got a message off someone elses facebook account, but it wasnt them, someone else had logged on trying to stir up some trouble unfortunately, and it said on the chat that i had recieved the message 'from mobile', so when my iphone did this to me this morning, it made me think someoen is possibly now trying to access my facebook through my iphone?!

Is this possible?!

any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks x

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 2:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 2:50 AM

Facebook can be hacked, but unless your phone is jailbroken, your phone was not hacked.

4 replies

Nov 14, 2013 3:00 AM in response to wjosten

Thank you so much - i just needed to be sure. some people obviously have nothing better to do out there apart from stir trouble, and i want no involvement in it.😐just wanted to make sure no one is trying to cause trouble using my name. Agreed facebook can be hacked, so i will just put my phones strange behaviour this morning down to a technical glitch do you think? you can see why i am paranoid after yesterdays episode!Thanks for your help 🙂 xx

can facebook be hacked on an iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.