Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

impossible to connect server (web disk)

Hello,

Since I am under Mavericks, I no longer have access to the web disk (https://xxxxx: 2078) of my host.

(Cpanel web disk).

But it worked very well in Mountain Lion.

I said that it does not work even with the firewall disabled.

I asked the host who has not been able to find me a solution other than to say that software could block the 2078 port, but I do not see ....!

If someone could help me solve this problem,

thank you.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 2:35 AM

6 replies

Dec 26, 2013 3:13 PM in response to siromac2013

Hi

did you sorted your issue since your question ?

I also would like to upgrade on Mavericks but when I tried to activate my WebDisk on my hosting plan there was no Mavericks OS choice in the Mac OS system proposed (up to Mountain Lion only).

I've asked the question to my hosting company support and their answer was that indeed Mavericks is not yet supported by cPanel and as cPanel is a third party company my hosting company can't do nothing but just wait that cPanel will include in a future release the support of Mavericks

At the end my hosting company recommend me to postpone my upgrade on Mavericks for the moment (they also reported me that as you several users encountered such issue since they moved under Mavericks)...

I am looking for another solution by the time but it's quite difficult except to install a webdav solution on my NAS server at home which is not my preference

Best Regards

impossible to connect server (web disk)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.