Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Macbook pro with update 10.8.5 everytime I go to a application mainly GarageBand my computer reboots what should I do about this.?

I have a Macbook pro with update 10.8.5 everytime I go to a application mainly GarageBand my computer reboots what should I do about this.? Also this has happen more than 15 times in one day.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 7:24 AM

7 replies

Nov 14, 2013 11:01 AM in response to D-Time

I'm in Maryland. I don't have the tools to fix your power supply problem. I just know how to troubleshoot problems and isolate their basic cause based on available information.

If you are in the U.S. http://www.dttservice.com/ can sometimes be cheaper than Apple if you are out of warranty, and there is no exchange program to fix it. If you are near an Apple Genius bar they can sometimes fix it out of warranty too.

I have a Macbook pro with update 10.8.5 everytime I go to a application mainly GarageBand my computer reboots what should I do about this.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.