Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi connection issue

I have a router and airport base station (express). I access either from mac desk top, iphone and ipad.

Recent problems have come up.

The wifi drop down menu acknowledges the router and the base station. Also shows connectivity. But, internet does not work.

The AirPort Utlity does not acknowledge, saying the router and base station are disconnected.

One or more of the devices will sometimes connect and work, then fail to work days later.

Relatedly, the base station now blinks yellow, after I tried using it for extended range, not knowing what I was doing, and then reconnecting it as a base station. Even though it blinks yellow, I was still able to use it successfully at times.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 11:48 AM

There are no replies.

Wifi connection issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.