3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 12:26 PM by sheilafroggle48
sheilafroggle48 Level 1 Level 1

I backed up and synced my old iPad 3 ios 7.0.3 prior to transfering the contents to my new iPad Air. All my audio books vanished, but my computer says they are still there! On line support says my iPad 3 is too old to support, my iPad Air too new and apparently I bought the books too long ago to raise a report on my account history. Help I want my books back.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, Windows 7, Pages latest evoulution.
Solved by robnuti on Nov 25, 2013 11:18 AM Solved

Where are the Audiobooks from? If they are from the iTunes store, and they are on your computer, then you should be able to resync them under books, audiobooks. If they are from Audible, update your software to iOS 7.0.4 and update iTunes to 11.1.3 and the sync from Audible should be able to work again.

• Martinjones1966 Level 1 Level 1

I have the same problem.  Just bought new iPad air.   Rip off. Can't get audio books I bought only four weeks ago  bought iPad air   All gone apart from one cheap book lol

• robnuti Level 1 Level 1

Where are the Audiobooks from? If they are from the iTunes store, and they are on your computer, then you should be able to resync them under books, audiobooks. If they are from Audible, update your software to iOS 7.0.4 and update iTunes to 11.1.3 and the sync from Audible should be able to work again.

• sheilafroggle48 Level 1 Level 1

I have also discovered that they have moved the audio books storage on the iPad from iBooks app (Audio Books Collection) where they have been stored up until now and are now to be found in the iTunes app under audiobooks, selection on the bottom row. So much hastle why can't they just say so right upfront on Apple iTunes Audio books?