Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Season Pass missing episodes

I bought a season pass for The Ultimate Fighter 18. (TUF18) However, the last few weeks it hasn't been downloaded in my Apple TV queue. What I've done in the past to work around this issue was get on my macbook, open iTunes, download it from the cloud, turn on airplay and stream it through to the appleTV and watch it that way. It's a pain in the butt and I shouldn't have to do this. I also have a season pass for The Walkind Dead and that has been working flawlessly, so I don't know what the deal is. A lot of people have left negative reviews for this seasons of TUF18 because of this very issue! This week we are not able to access the episode at all! It's as if an episode never aired, even though it did! I think this is BS and we should get some kind of a refund because the "season pass" is NOT working, and now we aren't getting episodes at all.

I have no idea how to report this issue or to request a refund. Can someone point me to the right direction, either how to report this issue to someone that can fix it, or how to request a refund for my season pass? I'd rather buy the dang episode after I see it ALREADY exists because I don't trust them now. I am paying for something up front, and they aren't delivering.

Thanks!!

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 4:55 PM

1 reply

Season Pass missing episodes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.