Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I Delete Documents From Mavericks Server Wiki?

I've uploaded a pdf file to the Mavericks server wiki but don't need it there anymore. The wiki doesn't allow me to delete the file or write over it. When I'm in the documents area of the wiki, I'm unable to select the edit button. It's possible I don't have my user setting configured correctly but I'm not familiar enough with server to know for certain. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

iTunes Store-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 4:18 PM

7 replies

Mar 4, 2014 12:15 PM in response to tsudaduda

Here's what I did. On my wiki, I went to the page that has the document I have to delete. On that page, if you click the document, it would download or open in a preview. However, there is a button at the top of the page that looks like a pencil. When hit that, it puts you into edit mode. If you hover your mouse over the document button, it will bring up a circle with an "x" in it on the top left. This will allow you to delete the document.

Hope this helps.

How Do I Delete Documents From Mavericks Server Wiki?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.