Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share Safari bookmarks between two iCloud accounts using IOS 7 and Mavericks?

Before iOS 7 and Mavericks, we were able to share Safari bookmarks between all of our devices. My wife had the primary iCloud account which was setup to share bookmarks, contacts, calendars and reminders. A secondary iCloud account was setup on my phone for only my email. Each phone had our private email accounts segregated and we shared all the bookmarks, contacts, calendars and reminders. When I saved a bookmark on my phone, I could see it later on our iMac or iPad. Now only my wife can sync bookmarks between her phone and the iMac or iPad. This *****!! This worked beautifully before we upgraded to the latest versions of OS & iOS. Is there a work around or a new way to set things up? I don't want to be stuck reading Safari on my phone when I have a 24" iMac sitting in the living room. I don't want to see all of my wife's email on my phone either. Do we need three iCloud accounts now? One main for sharing and two separate accounts for only email? Need help! Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, iMac running Mavericks OS

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 9:19 AM

3 replies

Nov 15, 2013 8:28 PM in response to David Menzel

David,

Thanks for the reply. That's how I set it up originally. Although the new iOS 7 update lost some functionality. I found the following on the TUAW website. The Safari Bookmarks and Find My Phone options have been removed from the secondary iCloud accounts options. This is the problem. Everything worked great before we updated. I guess "new way" consolidates the iCloud accounts better with Maverick? Now I will have extra documents on my phone that I don't need. We will both have to share the same iCloud storage and backup space too. Have to try it out and see how it works. Thanks.

http://www.tuaw.com/2013/09/19/how-to-use-multiple-apple-ids-in-ios-7/

.User uploaded file

How can I share Safari bookmarks between two iCloud accounts using IOS 7 and Mavericks?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.