Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has iTunes stopped syncing my albums into my iPod Touch?

Basically, i upgraded to the newest versions on both my iTunes and iPod. After the uprages were complete, i then procceeded to put new albums into my library to then sync to my iPod. After i synced my iPod, i then checked my music and the albums didn't go on, i then tried to listen to some of my older albums that I've had for a couple months and as i click on any song from the albums, my iPod just deleted the whole album! The strange thing is that on my iTunes, i can listen to the albums with no trouble at all, but it just doesn't import my songs onto my iPod anymore. I haven't changed anything to do with my iTunes or iPod settings, so this for me is very confusing and annoying! As I've never had this issue before until after my upgrades, i can only assume that this is the reason behind this.

Please help!

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Why has iTunes stopped syncing my albums into my iPod Touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.