Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where Can I Buy A Custom MacBook?

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a custom MacBook? I am hoping for a new MacBook Pro for Christmas, but where can I buy a MacBook with the certain specs that I want? So I want a 15-inch MacBook Pro with a really good graphics card. But no place seems to have that specific computer! Best Buy has like 10 Macs to pick from; "Oh, I think the only MacBook Pro we have in stock has 4GB RAM, and a 256MB of graphics." I never can get what I want! and the Apple website only has certain options. It's like if I'm not satisfied with what they have right now, then I don't get a computer. Does anyone know where to get it? Please respond! Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Graphics card *****...

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 6:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 7:06 PM

At the Apple online store, you select the BASIC model you want, then proceed to customize it on the pages that follow. So what appears to be two 15" models turns into a dozen (counting options) in a hurry.

If you don't see anything you want there, Apple isn't making what you want right now.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2013 7:06 PM in response to JordanBracenCamiAlex

At the Apple online store, you select the BASIC model you want, then proceed to customize it on the pages that follow. So what appears to be two 15" models turns into a dozen (counting options) in a hurry.

If you don't see anything you want there, Apple isn't making what you want right now.

Where Can I Buy A Custom MacBook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.