Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to mavericks adobe shortcuts don't work.

I had upgraded to Mavericks and have been troubleshooting issues all along. Now I'm unable to use shortcuts in illustrator cs3. I've read comments on this happening in photoshop but couldn't see any resolution to the problem. Guessing it would be the same fix. Anyone having the sam problem? Any fix?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 15, 2013 8:56 PM

8 replies

Nov 29, 2013 6:39 PM in response to CappleMid

I have 2008 24" iMac with a clean Mavericks install and Adobe CS3.

Also have a 2013 27" iMac. Came with Mountain Lion, I then upgraded to Mavericks before installing any apps.

I then installed Adobe CC.

All my shortcuts work on both iMac's using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.

Possibly an order of installation bug? Have you tried uninstalling Adobe, then re-installing? Just a thought.

Check tihs:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1237273

Jan 8, 2014 1:14 PM in response to CappleMid

I upgraded to Mavericks a couple of months ago and most keyboard commands, in Photoshop and Illustrator, that have worked for years, no longer work. They will for a few uses then stop again.

The only thing that changed was my upgrading to Mavericks. What is the issue Apple and why is this still an issue? I am on another forum and there are MANY frustrated Photoshop users, myself included, who can no longer work as we used to because we lost some of the major functionality and the common denominator is upgrading to Mavericks.

Some help please!

Jan 13, 2014 6:30 AM in response to CappleMid

Thank you so much Apple & Mavericks! My work has been affected badly ever since the stupid "FREE" upgrade to Mavericks. The next thing that's going to need replacement is the keyboard, after all that banging in frustration whenever the keyboard freezes in Photoshop.

Don't blame the thrid party programmed when your OS is crappy in the first place. Never have I encountered an OS upgrade that turns things for the worse. This is very unlikely the Apple I know, maybe the helm is held by an unworthy of filling Jobs shoes...

After upgrading to mavericks adobe shortcuts don't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.