Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For firmware reset,Hash code for: ****

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), null

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 12:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 9:56 AM

My macbook pro is 2010 years production, through the network recovery upgrade once Lion system, start again, according to the Commond + S or option button to enter all need password, search the web for once, at the same time hold down shift + option + command + S will appear a 33 a Hash code, my Hash code is: ****, please each elder to answer it, how to work out the password?

thank you !

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 9:56 AM in response to 杨炳锋

My macbook pro is 2010 years production, through the network recovery upgrade once Lion system, start again, according to the Commond + S or option button to enter all need password, search the web for once, at the same time hold down shift + option + command + S will appear a 33 a Hash code, my Hash code is: ****, please each elder to answer it, how to work out the password?

thank you !

May 5, 2016 9:51 AM in response to Linc Davis

Wrong, It's Possible. Last 16 digits and letters is Md5 hashes containing his password, the other 16 (first one) containing info about his machine. Basically you can brute force it or rainbows tables the last 16 digits and numbers , on the good computer it shouldn't take that long...

*All information was given just for the learning purposes not for use against Apple INC.*

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.