Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing multiple pictures on one page

I'm trying to print out 4 photos on 1 page but the only option I have is to print them as a contact sheet which comes up with really small photo sizes, how can I make them bigger?

Many thanks for help!

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010)

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 12:30 AM

14 replies

Nov 16, 2013 8:21 AM in response to Beachcomber 2014

Nope, they still come out small, the only way I've managed to print them a bigger size is to email them to my self then print from there, deeply frustrating!

As a work-around, create a photo book of your four photos with only one page - set to a layout with four photos, and print only that page from your book.

But there must be something wrong with your setup. What is your MacOS X version?

Nov 16, 2013 9:41 AM in response to Beachcomber 2014

Change the number of columns in the Contact sheet layout to reduce the number of photos per page and increaease their size.

Or you can select a custom size for the photos, one that would allow as many photos per page as you'd like. You will have to experiment with the custom print size to get what you want.

This screenshot is from iPhoto 9.4.3 and shows how to get the 4 photos on= A4 stock.

User uploaded file

The dimensions are in inches but will convert to your 10 x 13.3 cm size.

OT

Printing multiple pictures on one page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.