Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HI , i'm in first case of this article . now i could not able to contact the owner and even i moved to new place ... and at least i could not see the complete ID showing by device to contact by his apple id .. so what i can do now ???

HI ,

Recently i bought a used iphone 4s . i checked only that it's unlocked for all netwoeks before i bought .

just before handingh over to me the seller did a factory reset of the phone and i left without checking it further.later it's asking apple id and password to os boot.e

un fortunately i left the place because my project exit and i supposed to move to back.

so how can i resolve this issue. i could not able to contact owner.??

i only know its IMEI number .. is it possible to do something from this IMEI number to have this phone working further.?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 3:04 AM

1 reply

HI , i'm in first case of this article . now i could not able to contact the owner and even i moved to new place ... and at least i could not see the complete ID showing by device to contact by his apple id .. so what i can do now ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.