Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleting Custom Templates from Pages 5.0 in Mavericks

Does anyone know where to find the Custom Templates folder for Pages in OS X Mavericks?

I tried using the methods/paths outlined in posts for OS X Mountain Lion etc, but those dont succeed.

ie. ~/Library/Application Support/iWork/Pages/Templates/My Templates/

So if anyone can please let us know where they have been moved to, that would be great.

Thanks

Dean

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Intel i7, with HD 3000

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 2:14 AM

6 replies

Nov 16, 2013 9:26 AM in response to Christendean

This is one big improvement in Pages 5. Open the template chooser & right-click on the template you want to change & choose to delete it or rename it from the contextual menu that appears.

User templates in Pages 5 are stored in:

~/Library/Containers/com.apple.iWork.pages (right-click, Show Package Contents) /Data/Library/Application Support/User Templates/

User uploaded file

Feb 2, 2014 11:26 AM in response to Christendean

Hi,

Forgive me if I'm asking the obvious, but I only shifted to an iMac on New Yesars Eve so I'm still getting to grips with things.

I've created my own letter templates from the samples provided in Pages, but I didn't name 2 of them correctly. I've tried right click, to either amend the name or delete, but to no avail. No contextual menu popped up.

I've tried the sequence as noted on this page ...

User templates in Pages 5 are stored in:

~/Library/Containers/com.apple.iWork.pages (right-click, Show Package Contents) /Data/Library/Application Support/User Templates/

Again this doesn't produce the containing folder, so now I'm stuck.

Any help please?

Deleting Custom Templates from Pages 5.0 in Mavericks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.