Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wiii. garageband 10.0.1 copy a drum region to an other part of the song and it thanges... Why.

sessiondrummer?? have a good drumbeat for the verse. want to copy it to the second verse but it changes???

if you mark kick and snare follow "this track" i made a track how i want the kick to play like sometimes it works pretty good sometimes not

anyone who knows how to do?? does the track i am following have to be recorded the hole song?? or can you make a few bars only and make the sessiondrummer respond to that??

the last version gb i had there was "track effects". wanted to put echo on a electric piano???

on the last version i put distorsion on the electric piano can i still do that???? i prefer to write in swedish

hope you understand hehe

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 3:49 AM

There are no replies.

wiii. garageband 10.0.1 copy a drum region to an other part of the song and it thanges... Why.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.