Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Empty Photostream Projects of old months appears when starting Aperture

Hi all,

my Photostream is not working very well with aperture. I used to work with iPhoto. With changing to Aperture i am still using the same library.

Now when im starting Aperture, there are always new Projects with the title "Photostream August" and "Photostream Octobre". But there are no Photos inside! Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97116580@N03/sets/72157637727530316

I tried to delete the projects, tried to merge them with other projects. Didnt work. I also turned Photostream off and on again. But the projects still exists after restart Aperture.

Can somebody help in this case?

Thanks a lot. Best Regards!

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 6:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 2:05 PM

These projects are created by the automatic photo stream import. That is one of the glitches, that occasionally has been observed, when automaic import has been enabled. If you want to avoid these zombie project set the import to manual import. Only, then you will have to remember to import your photos once a month.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2013 2:05 PM in response to noinse

These projects are created by the automatic photo stream import. That is one of the glitches, that occasionally has been observed, when automaic import has been enabled. If you want to avoid these zombie project set the import to manual import. Only, then you will have to remember to import your photos once a month.

Empty Photostream Projects of old months appears when starting Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.