Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorry I downloaded it!! Suggestions for fixes anyone?

I just downloaded Maverick and seriously Apple, Are you kidding me??? This is starting to remind me of VISTA.

First issue, my email is "damaged" and will be corrected by importing 39,000 (???!!!) emails into a new "Mail" for 23+ hours that I can't stop, override or use my email until it has done this? I don't think I've written 39,000 emails in my life -- WHAT is this???!!!

Second, my Safari has pulled a Favorities list from 3 years ago that I can't get rid of and runs at a snails pace.

Third, my ITunes no longer recognizes my iPad which is fine because my iPad, upon downloading the new "upgrade for iPad", is stuck on the screen that prompts you to plug into iTunes and won't advance from there.

Fourth, what if I don't want to have iCloud? There appears to be no way of opting out of this unless I would like to lose my Calender etc.

Wow....I was much happier with my system prior to downloading the so called "new and improved" features....

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 7:59 AM

There are no replies.

Sorry I downloaded it!! Suggestions for fixes anyone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.