Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s slow charging

I have used my iPhone 5s in 3 weeks now, but can it be right that it should be almost 3-4 hours to fully charge the battery, is this normal - my iPhone 5 was under an hour to charge, so it surprised me..

Is there something wrong with my new iPhone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 11:01 AM

It's probably a something to do with temperature protection...

Are you using Apple official chargers/cables?

It won't hurt to call Apple/take it to the Genius Bar and see what's up.

6 replies

Nov 16, 2013 11:13 AM in response to chattphotos

I use the original charger, but the problem also occurs when using other chargers (original). I live in Denmark, we have no official Apple Store, so unfortunately I can not take it to Genius Bar, my iPhone is purchased in Hamburg Germany, 400 km. away, but i will call Apple Care monday and present them to the problem, thanks for reply..

Jan 20, 2014 10:01 AM in response to Hare.dk

Solution Iphone batter slow charge SOLUTION

Just go to settings > reset > 'reset all settings'

This is the solution to get the Iphone back to normal (quick) charging!! 100% worked for me after anoying 2 weeks of figuring out WHY it charged sooo slow! You won't lose data/contacts. Only WiFi passwords and some basic settings, but this is not a big deal compare to the slow charge problem! Success!!

iPhone 5s slow charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.