Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone won't turn on!!!! ive tried all the suggestions!!!! HELP MEE--Camera hole on back is foggy, weird light on too!!!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!HELP!!!!

I have an iphone 4, its has a pretty cracked screen, earlier tonight i went to the Dutch Goose, and there was a small ice cube that kinda semi melted on it a bit. I took it out of its case and dried it off, made sure there wasn't any water still in the charging area and speaker part of the phone. Then about 30-40 min later it randomly turned off. I tried all the suggested things like pressing the home button and the power button simultaneously, plugged it into the wall did the same thing--still not turning on. On top of that, there is this weird light on the back of my phone that is on -- even though my phone is off/wont turn back on. Also the camera hole thing looks a bit foggy-- its really weird. I'm worried it got some water in it or something!!! HELP MEEEE!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PRECIOUS BABYYYYYY!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!I need to savE ITTTT!!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 7:19 PM

1 reply

Iphone won't turn on!!!! ive tried all the suggestions!!!! HELP MEE--Camera hole on back is foggy, weird light on too!!!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!HELP!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.