Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ineed help

Hello please change Apple ID from @hotmail.com the to @icloud.com tried to change it but did not change Please help to change my account and thank you

<Emails Edited by Host>

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 9:40 PM

16 replies

Nov 18, 2013 9:12 AM in response to Fhdofi

We are all users like you. Apple doesn't provide support through the Support Communities.

You need to start here: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/ Follow the links to "More Products and Services" and "Apple ID". That being said, I don't believe it is possible to change your Apple ID, you can change the contact email address, but as far as I know, not the actual Apple ID.

Mar 2, 2015 9:51 PM in response to Figoo

You have encountered Activation Lock. Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

You need to either have the original owner remove the device from their account, or if the iCloud ID mentioned there is yours, you will need to recover your password if that is what the problem is. Otherwise, you will not be able to activate the device. It will be useless to you.

Ineed help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.