Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream/iCloud won't sync with PC.

Photostream/iCloud won't sync with PC. Everything is turned on, works for iPhone and iPad just not PC. Do not want to wipe phone to fix what should be a simple (and paid for) thing. Used to work fine but hasn't in a couple of months, even though no settings were changed. Please help 😟

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 16, 2013 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 5:58 PM

I am having the same issue. Nothing has synced since October 23. It syncs fine between my iPad and iPhone.

11 replies

Dec 21, 2013 12:45 PM in response to Community User

I have the same issue. My photos stopped on Nov.9th.

I just deleted and reinstalled version 3.1 and it took 90 pictures from my Photostream and transfered them to my PC

Thing is that I have 318 pics in my Photostream. The synching works fine between my iPhone 5S, iPad2, iPhone 3G and iPhone 5.

My wife is getting a iPad Air for Xmas so no idea of how it will work then but I assume it will be no problem.

I have Windows 7 and so does my mom on her laptop and PC which I also connected so I don't have to send her pics but she can just check. I had to update both machines to 3.1 and they only grabbed 85 pictures.

This is quite annoying when you live 500 kilometers apart and all worked fine until the latest updates.

Please Apple fix this asap as it's a lifeline for families all over the world

Photostream/iCloud won't sync with PC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.