Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud down

Hi,

My iCloud went down here in the UK two housr ago. There's nothing on Apple system status to indicate a problem though.

I've been through the two-step recovery correctly but when it gets to the bit about sending a code to your mobile phone it doesn't do it.

Also, when you go online here in the UK to try and get support an error message comes up (internal error)... something's definitely up... Also discussion forum has been up and down all day.

Both my MacBook Pro's, iPad, iPhone and iMac are all coming up with iCloud problems. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

lm2

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion, Mid-2012

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 5:50 AM

1 reply

Nov 18, 2013 1:09 AM in response to londonman2

I did manage to get through to Apple in the end. There was a problem with their system yesterday with regard getting online support for a short time on Sunday. There's also a problem getting verification codes for the two step recovery in iCloud. Furious though as their technical support promised to ring me back twice and did not on Sunday. On a third attempt I had a more helpful experience and he's ringing me back today... he promised. 😟

iCloud down

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.