Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 7.0.4 battery drain iPhone5s

Hello,

Sincd the last update to 7.0.4 my battery is very bad.

I use a iPhone 5s and before the update the battery works fine!

A reset and restore did not work, does anyone the same problem(s)?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, Battery drain

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 7:05 AM

4 replies

Nov 17, 2013 5:43 PM in response to Cliff018

This is a huge issue and very dramatic on my phone. I bought the iPhone 5S (my first iPhone) on November 13, 2013, installed some apps, wi-fi, bluetooth etc. and the battery drain was what I'd call normal (not much drain during the day). Nothing noticable. I update to 7.0.4 on Saturday morning November 16, 2013) and right away I notice that the battery is draining as i'm using the phone - 5% in 15 minutes (and no different usage then before the update and no new apps either). I'm replacing the phone to get back to iOS 7.0.3!!! This is ridiculous - where's the field testing??? Yes, I already restored the phone to factory conditions once - same battery drainage issue! Way too much time spent on this already. Very disappointed.

Tom

Nov 19, 2013 10:24 AM in response to Tom Henry

i'm having the exact same problem with my phone, i have the iPhone 5 and before the 7.0.4 update I was exceptionally fine with the battery draining, my wife works ealrly morning so she always calls to let me know everythings ok but now my phones off cause of the draining, everyone on the forms telling me to turn off certain things but i've never had to do that before, NEVER had an issue with having those certain things on, please Apple are you acting towards this ?? I love Apple but this is absolutley unacceptable for ANY phone.

Ios 7.0.4 battery drain iPhone5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.