Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music is not syncing with my iPad mini after iOS 7.0.4 update!!

I've been having this problem with syncing my music into my iPad Mini after the iOS 7.0.4 update. Did anyone face the same issue? Is there anyway this could be resolved? I've tried creating a new playlist and trying to sync it, but it doesn't work. I've tried the hard reset too, but to no avail. I really don't want to restore my iPad Mini and have to face the risk of having to not have everything synced back into my iPad Mini. Helppp!!

iPad Mini-OTHER, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 12:55 PM

5 replies

Nov 23, 2013 5:53 AM in response to fparadisndip

Can you explain this to me? How do you re-initialize all settings? What did you restore to? I use my iPad to teach music and movement classes and have not been able to for over a month because of this issue. I went out and bought and android device, but it is complicated to convert playlists from itunes. This has been so frustrating.

<Edited By Host>

Nov 23, 2013 9:21 PM in response to Nancy5118

Before re-initialized all settings, be sure to backup your iPad with iTunes on you PC (not with iCloud in iTunes). When this step is completed, eject your iPad from itunes. Then go on your ipad. You will find function for re-initialization under "General menu" in the "Settings app". This function is at the bottom of this menu. In this function there is many options. Choose "Re-initialize all settings". This will reset your iPad just like it was when you bought it. When its done, replug it on your PC and with itune, restore your iPad with latest backup you have made. When restore is completed and when your iPad is fully reconfigure. Then you will be able to re-sync your music and other stuffs. This can be a long and tedious process. But it work for me. If you need more assistance, go the nearest Apple Store. They will help you. Be warned : I do not take responsibility for this. But It worked for me many time with my iPones and iPad. IOS upgrade is always a mess.

Good luck !

My music is not syncing with my iPad mini after iOS 7.0.4 update!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.