Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 albums on my iTunes library (Brand New Machine and Calamari) and when I go to sync it onto my iPhone 5s it doesnt come up as an option, when I go to the itunes store it wont let me download it from the cloud, why can I get these 2 specific album?

I'm not sure if there are more albums that are doing this and I just havn't noticed that they aren't on my phones but I really want thee two album on my phone, when I go onto iTune on my computer the albums are there and I can listen to the music, but when I go to sync my music (I have a shared account with my mum so I select my music individualy) it doesnt come up as an option, and when I go to the iTunes app on my phone I can't download the albums from the cloud, it just says purchased, any idea what I can do?

iMac

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 1:52 PM

There are no replies.

I have 2 albums on my iTunes library (Brand New Machine and Calamari) and when I go to sync it onto my iPhone 5s it doesnt come up as an option, when I go to the itunes store it wont let me download it from the cloud, why can I get these 2 specific album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.