Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbook G4 issues.

I have a 15 inch powerbook g4 I got a number of years ago, I am going through the process of getting it ready to be sold. I am running into a number of issues with it now. I have tried following instructions for how to erase all data but for some reason that won't happen. There are also a couple of other things that need to be fixed as well, spacebar, delete, and arrow keys do not work all the time, same with the keyboard dim. I had to reinstall OSX 10.3.7 as Tiger was not being recognized as installed when I tried to erase the data using disk utility. I will try everything possible to fix this so please give all the help you can.

PowerBook, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on Nov 17, 2013 2:50 PM

3 replies

Powerbook G4 issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.