Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest iTunes won't play albums, or continue from the first song to the next when in an album

After updating to the latest iTunes (11.1.3.8) on my Windows 7 x64 machine, none of my albums seems to be working properly. Selecting an album and pressing "play" or "shuffle" doesn't do anything. Selecting a single song inside the album works, iTunes then plays that song and then stops. The only playback function I've been able to get to work is the shuffle-button at the root of my library. If i want to listen to an album now, i have to manually add each song, in the correct order to "play next".

Tried to consolidate all files, also tried moving the entire library to another disk, to no avail. Trying here as a last resort, as I've seen others having similar problems, but still not quite the same.

iTunes -OTHER, Windows 7, iTunes for Windows

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 1:03 AM

In the Songs view Ctrl-click on any empty check box. This will tick all check boxes allowing normal service to be resumed. iTunes skips unticked tracks in normal track to track playback.

If you don't see the check boxes use Edit > Preferences to enable them.

tt2

3 replies

Latest iTunes won't play albums, or continue from the first song to the next when in an album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.