Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to print double sided from my Mac to my Canon MG6350

I have looked up everywhere on the internet and youtube of how to print double sided from my Mac Book Pro. I am using OSX 10.8.5.

All of the dicussions I have looked up before have told me to go to System Preferences>Print & Scan>Options & Supplies> Driver and then tick the little box that comes up and it will allow you to print double sided. I have tried doing this but THERE IS NO DRIVER TAB!!!

I was just wondering if there was a solution to this as I can print double sided from my other appliences, like the PC and iPad, it is just my Mac Book Pro that doesn't work.

It has become a big problem for me as I'm studying at college and I need to print things double sided quite regularly. I really need this to work.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 1:45 AM

8 replies

Dec 14, 2013 1:06 AM in response to Linc Davis

Sorry I've taken a while to reply back.

Yes I am as a lot of the documents that I need to print off are from my SIxth Form website. Although a lot of these are still in word document form and not PDFs. I do have the option of changing them to a PDF file but that means that I have to save them onto my mac and I don't really want to do that :/

How to print double sided from my Mac to my Canon MG6350

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.