Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Tried to buy viber credit Then I Enterd My Credit Details And It Didnt Purchased It And Now It Said To Me That your payment method was declined And Cannot buy Any App. Even Its Free !!!!!!!!!!

I Tried to buy viber credit Then I Enterd My Credit Details And It Didnt Purchased It And Now It Said To Me That your payment method was declined And Cannot buy Any App. Even Its Free !!!!!!!!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 4:15 AM

If you have a credit card on your account then it will need to be valid and accepted by the store, if not then you won't be able to download anything until you have valie payment details.

If it's a credit card (i don't think that debit cards are still accepted) then is it registered to exactly the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, it was issued by a bank in your country and you are currently in that country ? If it is then you could check with the card issuer to see if it's them that are declining it, and if not then try contacting iTunes support and see if they know why it's being declined : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Account Management

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2013 4:15 AM in response to captainshady

If you have a credit card on your account then it will need to be valid and accepted by the store, if not then you won't be able to download anything until you have valie payment details.

If it's a credit card (i don't think that debit cards are still accepted) then is it registered to exactly the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, it was issued by a bank in your country and you are currently in that country ? If it is then you could check with the card issuer to see if it's them that are declining it, and if not then try contacting iTunes support and see if they know why it's being declined : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Account Management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.