664 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 18, 2013 8:42 AM by Ralph9430
there are actually multiple ways
1. itunes file sharing
2. Transfer files from your computer to your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad
- Connect your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad to your computer and select your device.
- Click Apps.
- Below File Sharing, select an app from the list, and click Add.
- In the window that appears, select a file to transfer, and click Open.
The file is transferred to your device, and can be opened in the app you selected in step 3.
3. you can also use google drive, skydrive, dropbox, etc. (i prefer google drive)