Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 white screen of death?

I just bought this iPhone 4 and it was working fine but still running ios 6 and the wifi was working. I restored it and the wifi was no longer working and what I mean by that is, it wouldn't let me slide the wifi to on. I gave it to my girlfriend and she was using it fine and then it started messing up. It was freezing, running slow, getting stuck on boot screen. Now I left it on charge last night and woke up and it wouldn't even turn on. It finally managed to start up and was displaying the apple logo for about 5-10 minutes then it goes to a white screen. It just keeps going back from white screen to apple logo every now and then and its quite irritating. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Solutions I've tried: Restoring the phone, resetting to factory settings.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 9:15 AM

4 replies

Nov 18, 2013 9:34 AM in response to Pill_toe

try to press home bttn and the turn off bttn(both together) for a minite.....then when the iphone start up.....cnct with the itunes....and press shrnz or restore.

if that doesn't work go to the apple store that u just bought the phone and required a brand new (ur privilege)
don't worry because some people have a strange first experience with the iphone...give it bck and get a new for free...

iPhone 4 white screen of death?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.