Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of scratches on my screen?

I somehow got these big visible scratches on my screen. Please tell me if there is a way to get rid of them. It hasn't been long since I got my iPhone so I was planning on getting a screen protector but before I could this has happened. I was really upset to see them because I don't know how I got them as I had been really careful and trying to make sure there would be no scratches.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 12:31 PM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2013 9:44 AM in response to srujana.daggubati

Your best bet would be to go to an apple store and ask them if they can help you with that. There arent many products for fixing it after the scracth😟 sorry that you scratched yours

But I just got these protectors last week for my iPhone 5s from amFilm on Amazon. I am overall very happy with this product and it was easy for me to install. I barely use protectors these days, but figured it would be a good idea to protect my new iPhone. I found that they are barely visible when put on and they dont feel amy different than the iPhone screen does. I like this brand because you get a lifetime warranty as well. Here is a product page with more info so you can look for the future:

http://amzn.to/1bW2jrO

How do I get rid of scratches on my screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.