Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto Book - Help to Delete a page

I'm having a devil of a time getting rid of a page in my iphoto book. I've attached an image here. I'm wanting to delete page 30 and the blank next to it but no matter what, it will not remove. I added this as a test for another picture yet I can't delete it now. I've tried highlighting it and right clicking and then clicking remove page but it won't I think because of the blank next to it which I also want to remove.

It seems like such a simple thing and I'm sure I'm overlooking how to do this. Can anyone help me please? Thank you!

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 11:30 AM

7 replies

Nov 18, 2013 5:30 PM in response to LauraMackie

That is the way you delete

To delete a page from a photo book:

Books require an even number of pages. If deleting a page creates an odd number of pages, iPhoto automatically adds a blank page to or deletes a blank page from your book to keep the page count at an even number.

1. Open the book project.The book pages appear in All Pages view.
  2. Press the Control key while you click the page that you want to delete, and then choose Remove Page from the shortcut menu.

Note: You can also delete a page while viewing a page spread.

A message appears asking if you want to delete the page.
  3. Click Yes.

Is it p 11 you want to delete? have you tried deleting the blank page 10 first?

What does happen?

LN

iPhoto Book - Help to Delete a page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.