Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to avoid redialing failed calls when unlocking an iphone

when using my iphone 4 with ios7 in my car via bluetooth, i have the issue that when a call drops for one or other reason; the iphone wants to recall that failed call when unlocking my iphone at arrival.

This is new since i upgraded my phone to ios7. with earlier versions i never had this issue.

it looks to me to a mistake in the software statemachine where missed calls are kept in a buffer, even when i redialed the person using my car kit just some minutes later.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 12:44 PM

2 replies

Dec 3, 2013 7:52 PM in response to stefan dt

And the worst and most stupid thing happens when that person already called you back. And while talking with them again you take your phone and try to unlock it to go to home screen (for ex to reply to a message you just received), and it starts calling a person you speak right now)). And they are asking: we are talking already, how did you just call me????

how to avoid redialing failed calls when unlocking an iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.