Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios7 podcast playback speeds not working in Nissan Leaf

In ios6, I was able to control my iphone 4 through the stock radio (via usb sync cable) and playback podcasts at 1.5x or 2x speed. after upgradeding to ios7, I can no longer playback podcasts at higher speeds when I use the radio to navigate to a podcast. If I navigate directly on the iphone, the iphone will playback at higher speed, but then the radio console freezes and I am unable to navigate to other podcasts, or skip or fast forward using the console.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

G

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 12:32 PM

1 reply

Jan 8, 2014 5:35 AM in response to pic2post

I'm having a similar issue, it seems to be related to the fact that the podcasts are no longer running from the music app - but I suspect that the Nissan interface is accessing the podcasts through the music app's API. I used to listen to my podcasts in 2x speed, and now when I play the podcasts through the usb sync cable in my Nissan (Rogue in my case) it is still playing in 2x speed but I have no way to change it. If I navigate to the podcast app on the phone, I'm able to have the controls (on my phone) but if I navigate to it via the Nissan interface it's stuck on 2x. Would sure like to know how to control the speed chosen by the Nissan playback. I absolutely hate that they split the podcasts out of the music app...

ios7 podcast playback speeds not working in Nissan Leaf

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.