Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to export photos from Iphoto to Shutterfly?

I cannot seem to export the photos to Shutterfly?

MacBook Air, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 18, 2013 4:05 PM

19 replies

Oct 17, 2014 9:23 PM in response to sportwife9

I have discovered the answer for this issue on my computer. The uploader needs to first read all of the images, so as others have pointed out, don't select any images at first, and click EXPORT. Choose Shutterfly and ALL (yes all) of your pictures will populate. Allow it to populate them and then click cancel. Then, I selected the pictures in iPhoto I wanted (by holding down the command key) until I selected all that I wanted uploaded. Select Export again, choose Shutterfly and you will now see just the photos you selected. It allowed me then to upload to a NEW folder. Hope this helps someone.

Oct 30, 2015 4:51 AM in response to Yer_Man

I thought I saw a suggestion by Keith Barley about putting an iPhoto album on the desktop but there was no follow up as to how to get the full album into Shutterfly. Surely someone must have done it. The help suggestion from Shutterfly was very confusing to me. I cululd not find a way to send an email to Shutterfly. I hate to put some user software on my MacBook Pro. I also don'l like to use Adobe Flash

how to export photos from Iphoto to Shutterfly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.